Want to celebrate the Fourth of July with your pet? Here’s a simple dog treat using ingredients you probably already have in your fridge. It’s a perfect snack to cool your dog down on a hot day. We love it because it’s fast, healthy, and festive!
Here’s how to make your own Fourth of July Dog Treat:
- Assemble your ingredients. You’ll need about 5 blueberries, ¼ cup plain yogurt, 1-3 strawberries (depending on the size), and a small cup for each pop.
- Add the blueberries and a little water to the cup first
- Spoon in the yogurt over the blueberries
- Press the strawberries into the yogurt
- Optional: Put a popsicle stick in the cup for less mess
- Pop it in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Remove from the cup and serve!
We hope your dog enjoys his Fourth of July dog treat. Make sure your pets are safe, secured, and have updated ID tags in preparation for the holiday fireworks.